2014/07/22

My first Post


Opening of my new Blog

Hi Folks 

First let me introduce myself: Im Domenic, 21 years old, Gamer since my childhood and im living in Cologne, Germany. Im working as mechanic at a company that operates worldwide. I own the PS4, Wii U, PC and XBox One so i think i can play alot and share my thoughts about it at this Blog.

At this Blog you will find and read Daily News, Reviews, Previews about console games and (if i get some) cool Interviews with Developers and the PR of Gamepublishers. You will also get informations about the Gamingindustry itself and what are changing trough the following months and years.

I think my Blog will be special because i will do Reviews without using bad language against any developer or publisher because i respect their hard work to finish a game. I will always review every Game trough a Review-Check-list. So you will always understand why i gave the points to the game i reviewed. I will talk to you about this List later and answer every question at the comments or at twitter.

Thank you very much for reading this post and i hope i will see you soon at my Blog.

Email
Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-53264292-1 Kingdom Hearts - Busy