2014/08/02

1000 Viewer Thank You Post

Hey Folks

Today i got my 1000th View on my Blog. I want to say thank you very much for supporting me and helping me spreading this Blog around the World. You are all awesome and i really hope you like to get Infos about the Gameindustry, News and Trailers and of course Specials on my Blog.


Im doing this Blog for you and im appreciating it so much to see you all on my Blog and giving you the latest Rumors and News. 


In the Future i will do more Competitions and Giveaways. So stay tuned and watch on my Blog or Twitter.

If you have any Idea about what you want to see on my Blog please dont be afraid to tell me youre Idea in the Comment Section or tweet it to me.

Yours faithfully

Domenic

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-53264292-1 Kingdom Hearts - Busy