2014/08/17

Gamescom 2014: Far Cry 4 Preview



When i first saw Far Cry 4 at the Ubisoft E3 Press Conference Livestream i felt like it could be one of the best Games of 2014. The new Villain Pagan Min is so symphatic on the one hand and so evil on the other hand. When i walked trough the Gamescom Booths and saw the Far Cry 4 Booth i had to visit it to see if it is really that Special. So after minutes i got entry to it and had the Chance to play it on my Way. The Demo which was shown also at E3 in which you have to conquer a Fortress gave me the choice to choose from stealth,riding a elefant or using the Gyrocopter.

Gameplay:

I used the Steath Gameplay. I started in front of the Fortress and walked along it with a crossbow in my hand and a sniper rifle and a binocular in my inventrory. So i walked along the Fortress looking for somewhere to climp at to get entry to it. When i got entry i used the binocular to tag enemys and shooted them with my crossbow.
Fortress conquered. The Enemies was really hard to kill and when they recognize me they were very smart and used cover to protect themselfs. They also recognized dead Enemies and called new Troops with a Helicopter. The Only Thing they have to work on is the Controls by using a Elephant or the Gyrocopter because both played like brick on my foot.

8/10

Visuals and Technic


The Visuals of Far Cry 4 looks really detailled and clear. I didnt recognize any Framerate Drops. I played the Game on a PS4 and used the Share Button to be sure if it is really the PS4 Version. The Nature and Faces of the Enemies looked clear too. The Visuals sure dont look as good as Assassins Creed Unity's because its cross-gen but in my oppinion it is one of the best looking Games in 2014.

8/10

End


For me Far Cry 4 was one of the best Games i played at Gamescom 2014 and i cant wait to get new informations about the Game and its villain. Sure it cant match Assassins Creed Unity by Visuals but the Gameplay is much more fluid than Unity. Far Cry 4 is one of Gamescom best Games and for sure it is one of the best Game in 2014.


8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-53264292-1 Kingdom Hearts - Busy